EPC Tests

An EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) is needed whenever a property is built, sold or rented.
It’s a document that shows
  • how efficiently a home uses energy
  • the cost of running that home
  • how to improve the energy efficiency of the property

The only time an EPC is not needed is when it’s a listed building or when you’re sub-letting a single room.

An EPC will need to be carried out by an accredited domestic assessor with estate agents carrying out EPCs for house sales and rent/lettings.

At Elliotts, we offer EPC testing for new builds, conversions and extentions with our trained team of experts. Depending on the size of your property, tests start from £75 + VAT.

Need help with your EPC certification? Get in touch with us today.

Talk to us about EPC tests today

  • EPC is needed for properties up for sale or rent
  • Excludes listed buildings & sub-letting rooms
Share this page with friends