Looking to create more kerb-appeal? Look no further than the NEW Millboard Envello Cladding.
Already famed for their popular composite decking, Millboard has approached their new cladding range in the same way.
Envello cladding has been moulded from real timber to make it look like real wood, but without the on-going maintenance.
How does Millboard Envello cladding outperform timber cladding?
Envello cladding is:
- Low maintenance – requires no sealing or painting
- Resistant to decay – no algae growth here
- Won’t warp or rot – unlike timber
- Lightweight – easy to handle and install
- UV stable – thanks to a UV stable coating to prevent fading
- Won’t leech or stain – no releasing of tannins to other surfaces
Envello cladding styles
Millboard Envello Cladding comes in two styles – Board and Batten, and Shadow Line. Each design can be installed horizontally or vertically and come in 4 colours.